For those who would rather listen to me going through it all i have these vids up on youtube..
- Part 1 Martin Henry, Footie Inquiry, RC church & the paedo ring
- Part 2 GERRY McCann & the Celtic Paedo Ring
- Premier League Paedo
- The Ugly side Of The Beautiful Game
The Footie Paedo Series
- Head of the footie inquiry the church & the paedo ring – part 1
- Gerry McCann & Celtic Paedo Ring
- EVEN MORE on the Operation Algebra paedo ring – Scotland
- Jack, John, Julian & the Footie Paedo Ring
- Celtic #Pizzagate
- Scottish Football Paedo ~ List & Links
- Rennie, Torbett, Fairbridge, Youthlink, Mr Watson & the head of footie inquiry
- McCafferty, Torbett, Fairbridge & The Footie
- 11 arrests made after 162 people contact football sex abuse inquiry
- Scot Youth football: 47 coaches & officials disappear after being named as danger
I heard that GERRY McCANN worked as Celtic FC’s club Doctor. So knowing how riddled Celtic are & knowing Gerry McCann is….. what he is, I went digging.
But first i had to double check that he was actually at Celtic….
SO, EXACTLY WHEN DID GERRY WORK AT CELTIC?
- The McCaans moved to Leicestershire in 2000 archive
- July 2000, Gerry was still a lecturer at Glasgow Uni archive
So that would mean they must have moved mid – late 2000, as Kate met Fiona in December on the very day she got her fellowship in anaesthetics.
But was Gerry still working at Celtic right up until then?
- 1968 born in Glasgow
- 1989 graduated from Glasgow Uni with BSc in physiology / Sports science
- *1992* he qualified in medicine
- mid 90s working at Celtic
- 2000 was at / still at Celtic
- *2000* (mid – late) moved south
- 2002 obtained his MD.
- 2003 Maddie born
WHO ELSE WAS AT CELTIC AT SAME TIME AS GERRY?
I have found SIX active paedo’s running around at Celtic at EXACTLY the same time as Gerry McCann……
1. 1965 – 2003 JACK McGINN Former Celtic chairman & SFA president.
- 1965 – appointed. Given grant by Board to set paper up. Was the View’s 1st Editor
- 1981 – appointed Commercial Manager & given seat on the Board
- July 1985 – appointed Vice Chairman following the death of Desmond White
- Sept 1986 – became the Chairman after death of Tom Devlin
- Oct 1991 – resigned as Chairman. maintained contact as non-executive Director
- Aug 1994 – asked to stand aside by new Board. Retained Board position after Fergus McCann’s take-over
- 1997 – became Vice-Chairman & President of SFA. Appointed Treasurer of SFA
- 2003 – He resigned as President source
2. 1988 – 1994/6 KEVIN KELLY Honorary BC source
3. 1996 / 1997 NEIL STRACHAN (very likely earlier than 1996)
working at Celtic until caught being paedo which he was jailed for in 1997. So he was presumably caught 1996 / 1997 having been abusing the boy for 2 years (since 94 / 95)
“But that vile episode, which saw Neil Strachan carry out disgusting sex acts on a child aged about 18 months, did not represent the first time he had abused defenceless children. The 41-year-old was jailed for three years in 1997 for repeatedly molesting a boy. In a sickening echo of the abuse he was yesterday convicted of, the former youth football club official started preying on the boy when he was only five, after befriending his parents. Strachan quit as secretary of Edinburgh-based Celtic East Boys Club after he was caught. The abuse had gone on for two years.” source
4. 1972 – 2002 JOHN CULLEN
5. 1990 – 1997 JIM McCAFFERTY
1990 – 1997 (possibly earlier) ” Jim McCafferty has never been convicted for his crimes against boys. But the coach and kitman was linked to sex abuse as far back as 20 years ago. In 1996, the Record revealed he quit his role as kitman at Celtic over mysterious “allegations”. Then in 2005, police papers revealed he’d been considered a potential suspect in the hammer murder of Hoops starlet Lawrence Haggart” source archive
6. 1974 – 1996 JIM TORBETT
- 1966 – 1974
- 1980 – 1996
1996, former Celtic Boys Club player Alan Brazil stated that when he was 13 years old he had been sexually abused by the club manager, Jim Torbett. The allegations were heard at the Glasgow Sheriff Court in 1998, where Torbett was found guilty of shameless and indecent conduct with three juvenile players between October 1967 and March 1974. in April 2018, Torbett appeared at the High Court in Glasgow where he faced 12 historical sexual abuse charges dating from Jan 1970 to Aug 1994; a June 2018 trial date was set source
“Torbett had two stints at the Boys’ Club, the first from 1966-1974. He returned to the Boy’s Club around 1980 and stayed until a series of Daily Record stories revealed abuse claims against him in 1996. He was jailed for two years in 1998 on conviction of abusing three former Celtic Boys’ Club players, including former Scotland international Alan Brazil, between 1967-74.” source
& all of that is before wi start on LAWRENCE HAGGART’s MURDER
16th Mar 1996 – LAWRENCE HAGGART MURDER
- celtic wiki archive
- Murderer claims jury misled by trial judge archive
- ‘No justice’ for murder victim’s family
- celtic wiki
- Aangirfan MUST READ
- http://footbams.cz28.com/rijz/mccann-gerry-celtifr.html archive
- https://goodnessandharmony.wordpress.com/tag/dr-gerry-mccann/ archive
💜🌼💜 DONATE 💜🌼💜
Former chairman of Celtic Boys Club, King was at Celtic Boys Club with Jim Torbett, also worked at Torbett’s company, the Trophy Centre
- 1980s King’s association with Celtic Boys Club dates back to the early 80s
- 1982-83 he helped run the under-12 team win invitational event in Rotterdam,
- 1983 King & senior players from boys’ club on a trip to Kearney, New Jersey, USA.
- 1984-85 helped under-12s win the Scottish Juvenile Cup. source
1994 – 1999 FERGUS McCANN source
*TO MY KNOWLEDGE NOT PAEDO*
- Mar 1994 Became owner of Celtic
- Sept 1999 Put his majority stake up for sale. Eventually sold his shares for £40 mill
DOB Aug 1974 is a Scottish football coach and former professional player, who is the manager of Scottish Premiership club Dundee. His playing career saw him represent Dundee (two spells), Heart of Midlothian (two spells), Rangers, Southampton and Falkirk.He also played 26 times for the Scotland national football team. After working as a pundit for Sky Sports he was appointed manager of Dundee in 2017. source
💜🌼💜 DONATE 💜🌼💜