|Date:||Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:49:24 +0000|
Solicitor Helen Mary Clift
1, Stephen Piper is a caseworker in the office of the Official Solicitor that acted in my case in 2005/6.
2. Stephen Piper reported to solicitor Helen Mary Clift, office of the Official Solicitor.
3. Helen Mary Clift acted in my case at Slough and Reading County Court in 2005 and 2006, but did not disclose to any judge
the Court of Protection Medical Certificates that were issued to protect me.
4. Helen Mary Clift also acted in the recent Shropshire Council Hollie Greig case. Brian Gerrish & Robert Green
5. It is understood Helen Mary Clift did not disclose the payments awarded to Hollie by the Scottish Criminal Injuries
Compensation Board to Mrs Justice Pauffley.
6. Prior to joining the Official Solicitors office Helen Clift worked as a Family solicitor in private practice in Reading, Berkshire.
I believe the firm was Blandy and Blandy Solicitors Reading.
where she had brief barrister Dominic Brazil, 1 Kings Bench Walk Chambers. Barrister Dominic Brazil has been suspended
from practice for the past 14 months.
7. Barrister Dominic Brazil acted for my ex-wife, Dominic Brazil was able to have me certified without a medical and placed
under the Official Solicitor where Helen Clift took control of my affairs.
8. Helen Clift chose Dominic Brazils friend, barrister Nicholas Allen, 29 Bedford Row Chambers, to represent my interest.
Barrister Nicholas Allen never disclosed the two Court of Protection Medical Certificates that were sent to him.
Sent: 07 August 2017 17:53
This is where it gets very interesting:
ICACU Helen Clift was identified as the Legal Director ICACU at a conference at a London Embassy.
Helen Clift, Solicitor Office of the Official Solicitor
Hollie Greig Helen Clift
Leonard Lawrence Helen Clift
Mrs Justice Pauffley Helen Clift
Family Justice Council, Appointment Committee Helen Clift
The International Child Abduction and Contact Unit (ICACU) is the section of the Office of the Official Solicitor that is the Central Authority of England and Wales for international child abduction and contact issues under the terms of the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction and the European Convention on Recognition and Enforcement of Decisions Concerning Custody of Children and on Restoration of Custody of Children