34 homicides and highly suspicious deaths linked to the V.I.P. Child Sexual Abuse ring 1. Martin Allan 2. Frank Beck 3. Bulic Forsythe 4. Jill Dando 5. Dolphin Square Boy #1 6. Dolphin Square Boy #2 7. Dolphin Square Boy #3 8. Peter Hatton-Bornshin 9. Carole Kasir 10. Lambeth Caretaker (unnamed) 11. Vishal Mehrota 12. Iain Mills MP 13. Lord Louis Mountbatten, Nicholas Knatchbull, Paul Maxwell, The Dowager Lady Bradbourne 16. Judge Rodney McKinnon 17. William McRae 18. David Smith 19. Diana, princess of Wales
1. Bulic Forsythe Beaten to death “Bulic told a new witness…that he suspected vulnerable youngsters were being assaulted by an organised gang at one home said to have been visited by the Labour politician. But days later Bulic, 42, was beaten to death in his flat…” http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bulic-forsythe-killed-protect-paedophile-3578788
2. Lambeth Caretaker [unnamed] Died in a suspected arson attack John Mann MP “has called for the reinvestigation of the suspicious deaths more than 20 years ago of two whistleblowers who he believes had significant information relating to organised child abuse … One was council official Bulic Forsythe [see entry above] …and the other an unnamed Lambeth caretaker…” http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-2883343/May-accused-child-abuse-probe.html 3. Vishal Mehrotra. Abducted and murdered “…Vishal’s father Vishambar Mehrotra… told the paper [Daily Telegraph] he recorded a male prostitute saying in a telephone call that Vishal may have been abducted and taken to the Elm Guest House…” http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/national/11614236._Cover_up__fear_over_boy_s_murder/ 4. Dolphin Square Boy #1. Strangled to death by a Conservative MP at a town house in central London around 1980. Murdered boy is described as brown-haired and probably around 12 years old. http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5409/operation-midland-investigates-tory-mp-over-boy-s-murder 5. Dolphin Square Boy #2. Murdered. Savage physical attack in front of a separate MP, a former cabinet minister. This killing occurred between a year and 18 months after the strangling of the boy in the town house. http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5409/operation-midland-investigates-tory-mp-over-boy-s-murder 6. Dolphin Square Boy #3. Murdered. The boy, aged 10 or 11, was run over by a car in broad daylight. This occurred in a street in south-west London in the summer of 1979. http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5409/operation-midland-investigates-tory-mp-over-boy-s-murder 7. Frank Beck Sudden ‘fatal heart attack’ Frank Beck was reportedly implicated in the abuse of boys in Leicestershire care homes. Beck always maintained his innocence and claimed he was imprisoned because he had exposed abuse by a high-profile politician (Greville Janner). Shortly before Frank Beck’s appeal was due to begin, he died suddenly of a “heart attack”. http://eotp.org/2013/12/20/article-greville-janner-vip-child-abuse-and-the-mysterious-death-of-frank-beck/ 8. Peter Hatton-Bornshin. Apparent suicide partly caused by sexual abuse at Grafton Close. “Detectives are probing claims that several Establishment figures… abused under-age rent boys and children from Grafton Close at the Elm Guest House” “Peter Hatton-Bornshin killed himself six days after his 28th birthday… One line in his suicide note seemed to refer to [the sexual abuse he suffered]. It read: ‘I will get those bastards.’”
“A child protection campaigner told us this week: ‘[Peter Hatton-Bornshin] was a victim at Elm Guest House in the Seventies…'” http://www.exaronews.com/articles/4827/richmond-council-made-hush-payment-to-victim-of-sex-abuse http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2274703/Revealed-Face-boy-abused-Elm-House-scandal-Catholicpriest-head-boys-home-arrested.html 9. Carole Kasir. Allegedly murdered. ‘Was this woman murdered to cover up Cyril Smith’s sex ring?’ Carole Kasir ran the notorious Elm Guest House reportedly frequented by the queen’s art adviser, Anthony Blunt, and royal equerry, Commander Richard Trestrail. “[Mary] Moss believes Carole Kasir was murdered to cover up for the famous people who had used her brothel” http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2608177/Was-woman-murdered-cover-Cyril-Smiths-sex-ring.html http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272253/Timebomb-Elm-Guest-House-Pop-stars-bishop-politicianappear-list-seized-police-investigating-child-abuse-London-hotel-1980s.html 10. David Smith Possibly suicide, possibly not. “Savile’s convicted paedophile BBC driver found dead on day he was due to stand trial for sex crimes uncovered in Yewtree probe” http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478642/Jimmy-Saviles-BBC-driver-David-Smith-dead-sex-crimestrial.html
11. Jill Dando Assassinated by an unknown gunman. Following the professional murder of Jill Dando, her fiance Alan Farthing was appointed as the queen’s surgeon-gynaecologist. At the time of her assassination, Jill Dando had reportedly been researching a VIP Child Sexual Abuse ring. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2698820/Murdered-Crimewatch-presenter-Jill-Dando-triedbossesinvestigate-alleged-paeodphile-ring-inside-BBC-no-one-wanted-know.html 12. Lord Louis Mountbatten. Assassinated. The queen’s cousin and childhood mentor to prince Charles. Lord Mountbatten was murdered in 1979 when an IRA bomb exploded under his boat off the coast of County Sligo. Reportedly, Mountbatten made trips to Northern Ireland to abuse boys at Kincora. Questions surround the circumstances of Mountbatten’s assassination, with some asking if MI5 may have had some involvement. http://www.thefreelibrary.com/MOUNTBATTEN+IS+LINKED+TO+ULSTER+BOY+SEX+SCANDAL.a095081473 “It brought the issue of child sex abuse to members of the wider Royal family. There were allegations about Lord Mountbatten.” http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/northern-ireland/chris-moore-why-we-need-a-proper-investigationintokincora Also killed as a result of the bomb: Nicholas Knatchbull, Paul Maxwell, The Dowager Lady Bradbourne
15. Iain Mills MP Potentially suspicious death. In 1997 the Conservative MP Iain Mills reportedly died of “acute alcohol poisoning” in his Duncan House (Dolphin Square) flat. Reportedly Mills was a friend and political ally of the late Geoffrey Dickens MP. Dickens was a campaigner against the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE), and was attempting to shut down the Child Sexual Abuse ring encircling Parliament. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/life-and-death-in-dolphin-square-1280968.html 16. Martin Allan Missing since 1979. Martin Allan’s brother said police should reopen the investigation into the teenager’s disappearance. Kevin Allen, 51, said he had always suspected a cover-up after police told him all the case files had been lost in a freak flood. He said: “… I think there are powerful forces involved in this. Years ago I was warned by a policeman that if I looked too deep into this then I might get hurt.” http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11239535/Father-claims-Scotland-Yard-covered-up-sonsmurder-by-Westminster-paedophiles.html 17. Judge Rodney McKinnon Fell to his death. Judge Rodney McKinnon, 64, fell from a window of his flat in Drake House, Dolphin Square. The coroner’s suicide verdict shocked Rodney’s brother Warwick McKinnon who had given evidence to the contrary. During the inquest he said: “I don’t believe it was suicide, neither do any of my family, nor any of my friends.” http://www.thecnj.com/westend/2007/090707/news090707_09.html It seems likely the judge would have sentenced a number of paedophiles during the course of his work, such as Jonathan ‘Angel’ Vai. http://www.hertsandessexobserver.co.uk/Parents-worst-nightmare-locked-grooming-girl/story-21857946detail/story.html
18. Willie McRae Assassination suspected. “A firebrand SNP activist who died in mysterious circumstances was to expose a paedophile ring that would have brought down the Government…” “Who could shoot themselves twice? Who wiped fingerprints from gun? Who could throw weapon 60ft after blowing their brains out?”
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/541793/SNP-activist-killed-over-child-sex-files http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/the-mcrae-mystery-960817 19. Diana, Princess of Wales & Dodi al Fayed Car crash. “This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous. My husband is planning an accident in my car, brake failure or some serious head injury…” http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-503489/My-husband-planning-accident-car-Dianas-sensationalletterrevealed-full.html “The man, now in his forties, met the princess when he was sleeping rough outside a London church. He claims he was subjected to horrific abuse at the Elm from the age of 10 while he was in care at Grafton Close children’s home…[Princess Diana] kept in touch with me even after she’d helped me back on my feet.” http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/elm-guest-house-victim-met-1571940
14 deaths of former North Wales care home residents These may also link to the Dolphin Square V.I.P. ring
From the Sunday Times, 30 November 2014: “John Allen…was named by a former leader of Clwyd county council as being suspected of supplying boys to other paedophiles. Dennis Parry said: “My information was that not only was he an abuser, he was a supplier. There was movement between Holland and this country, and Dolphin Square was part of the setup”…”My information was he was the one who collected the young people and took them to Dolphin Square…His links were with our part of North Wales and others.” http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/article1489935.ece
20. Robert Chapman 21. Robert Arthur Smith 22. Barry Williams 23. Peter Davies 24. Adrian Johns 25. Heath Kelvin Jones 26. Peter Wynn 27. Brendon Randalls 28. Richard Williams 29. Craig Wilson 30. Lee Johns (aka Lee Homberg) 31. Mark Humphries 32. Simon Birley 33. Tony Wallis
The deaths, in approximate date order:
20. Robert Chapman Fell to his death from a railway bridge. Former resident of Bryn Alyn. 21. Robert Arthur Smith Killed himself in May 1978, aged 16, by overdosing on painkillers. Former resident of Bryn Alyn. 22. Barry Williams Found dead in a flat where he lived in poverty, aged 21. Former resident of Little Acton Assessment centre, Clywd, 23. Peter Davies Died 1985. 24. Adrian Johns Died in a 1992 fire aged 32 in Brighton, Sussex. Verdict – unlawful killing. Former resident of Bryn Alyn. Adrian Johns was the brother of Lee Johns, also known as Lee Homberg. Lee Johns/Homberg also died prematurely (see separate entry for Lee Johns, below). 25. Heath Kelvin Jones Found dead in 1992 in a bedsit, aged 18. Cause of death, acute respiratory failure due to solvent abuse. Former resident of Bryn Alyn. 26. Peter Wynn Hanged himselfin January 1994, aged 27 . 27. Brendon Randalls Died aged 27 from alcohol abuse in April 1994. Allegedly the victim of a serious sexual offence. Former Bryn Estyn resident. 28. Richard Williams Found dead in a car aged 18 in July 1994. Alleged to have suffered maltreatment while in care. 29. Craig Wilson Hanged himself in November 1994 aged 16.
30. Lee Johns Died in February 1995 aged 37. Lee Johns was also known as Lee Homberg. Former resident of Bryn Alyn where it was alleged he had been sexually abused. Lee Johns/Homberg was the brother of Adrian Johns, who also died prematurely (see separate entry for Adrian Johns, above) 31. Mark Humphries Hanged himself in February 1995 aged 31. Allegations of sexual abuse against care workers. 32. Simon Birley Found hanging in May 1995 aged 27. Allegations he had been sexually abused by care worker. Former resident of Bryn Estyn. 33. Tony Wallis Found dead 1996.
Chris Johns, brother of Adrian Johns and Lee Johns, told the Independent: “They do not stop at killing…If anything does happen to me it will be down to them. However it might look, it will be them … I cannot prove it, but I am sure my brothers’ deaths were not as them seem. Lee was about to get money from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board, why would he suddenly die like that? There were no drugs found in his body. And the fire in Brighton is very suspicious … “I believe there are organised paedophile rings that reach very high places in this country and have probably been going on since Victorian times.” http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/the-family-destroyed-by-being-in-care-1283995.html