Kings Cross fire, Dolphin Square, boy-brothels, suspicious deaths, murderous arson and the VIP child-abuse connection

Kings Cross fire, Dolphin Square, boy-brothels, suspicious deaths, murderous arson and the VIP child-abuse connection

Kings CrossKings Cross Fire 1Kings Cross Fire 2Kings Cross Fire 3PeterPowerJuly Seven Busdolphinsquare pimlicoJohn Allen Mr XScallywagDerekLaudHague and MummykinsBryn Alyn Abuse HomeELM ABUSE HELLLeon BrittanPetShopBoysKings Cross maparson

It’s becoming clearer, as each day passes, that the British Establishment will stop at nothing to cover their sordid tracks.

Does that include murder?

Many victims of VIP child-abuse have died in mysterious circumstances.

According to the now-defunct Scallywag magazine, a high-level
paedophile ring, headed by Mr X, was used by top politicians in the
U.K., via the notorious Dolphin Square complex.

” This rent boy’ ring has operated for more than 20 years, and is still operating at addresses all over Britain, despite the fact that the mastermind behind it all is at present on bail awaiting 10 specimen cases against him”.

Many boys were trafficked from the Bryn Alyn care-home.

William Hague, who used to live at Dolphin Square, whitewashed an enquiry into the scandal.

The journalist Pete Sawyer reported on the links between Mr
X, Bryn Alyn and the murderous arson attackthat led to the deaths of
abused boys.

“Friends and relatives of the two victims, Adrian Johns, who died
in the arson attack in April 1992, and Lee Homberg, who died of an
apparent drugs overdose nearly three years later, are convinced that the
two brothers were silenced because ‘they knew too much’ about the drugs
and porn trade to which they had been introduced while in care.

Both Adrian and Lee had been abused at Bryn Alyn Community children’s
home, Wrexham. Lee later gave evidence against the head of Bryn Alyn,
John Allen, sentenced to six years imprisonment in February 1995 for
offences of indecent assault.

Although East Sussex police files on the incidents remain
officially closed, it is understood that Brighton CID detectives have
also been candidly re-assessing the case-files in the light of the
possible connection with Bryn Alyn.

The arson attack on the elegant Regency converted townhouse in
Palmeira Avenue, Hove, took place during the early hours of Easter
Saturday, April 1992. The intended target was a third floor flat, where a
small party was in progress.

Most people at the party were gay and the residents of the flat were
well-known within the Brighton gay community. Because of this, few have
wanted to come forward to talk to the police after the fire.

The only staircase in the building acted like a giant chimney flue.
Flames and smoke rapidly spread up to and through the open door of the
third floor flat, where the party was winding down.

Two people, AIDS counsellor Mabel Roberts, 48, and Andrew Manners,
29, died from multiple injuries trying to jump to safety. Seven people
managed to escape by clambering down a drainpipe at the back of the
building. One, Tim Sharpe, celebrating his 28th birthday, fell to his
death after losing his grip.

Adrian Johns, 32, and another man, Paul ‘Tony’ Jones, 33, remained
trapped in the flat and died of smoke inhalation. Their bodies were so
badly charred that they had to be identified by dental records.

Later that morning Trevor Carrington, 41, one of the invited guests
to the party, took the train to Wivelsfield, ten miles to the north of
Brighton. He is thought to have buried his wallet, passport and a watch
in nearby woods, perhaps as a symbolic gesture. He slashed his wrists
and tried to overdose on a mixture of Paracetamol and alcohol. But at
the last minute he staggered to a nearby phone box and called the
emergency services.

In hospital in Haywards Heath Carrington confessed to his
brother that he had started the fire as ‘a prank’. He said that he had
set light to a settee in the entrance hall with his lighter just as he
was leaving the building with his partner.

Carrington walked out of the hospital soon afterwards. But within
hours he was dead. He fell into the path of an oncoming lorry on a quiet
country road. Police regarded it as suicide.

Carrington’s confession to his brother enabled the police to close
their files on the tragedy. It provided a simple and clean explanation.
But although there is no suggestion that the fire was started by anyone
other than Carrington, there remains the suspicion in the minds of
Adrian’s two surviving brothers and close family friends that Carrington
may have been put up to the job by someone else.

Carrington was unemployed yet police allegedly told the family that
he had maintained a bank account in the Isle of Man. Just before he died
he allegedly told his brother that he wanted to go to the Isle of Man
to get some money and then go on to Holland. A chequebook for the
account was found after his death. Police told one of Adrian’s brothers
that some £20,000 was transferred into this account before the fire, but
later they dismissed it as ‘irrelevant’ to the arson attack.

Carrington’s simple confession also did not explain all of the facts of the fire itself.

Fire Brigade investigators found that two areas of the stairs had
been so badly burnt that the fire-fighters’ feet had gone straight
through the floorboards. However floor areas closest to the settee – the
supposed starting point of the fire – were relatively untouched. This
led fire investigators to consider the possibility that the fire was
started in three places and not one. Something highly combustible –
perhaps petrol – may have been present at those points on the stairs
where the fire-fighters’ feet had gone through.

The Brigade directed the forensic team bought in by the Home Office
to these ‘suspect’ spots as the fire brigade has no facilities to carry
out forensic testing itself. Although the Home Office experts didn’t
disagree with the fire brigade’s assertion that the spots were
‘suspect’, the leads were not followed up. Despite the forensic pointers
this crucial piece of evidence, which suggested that the arson attack
was not a mere prank and must have been planned in advance of the party,
was ignored. The inference was, that Carrington’s simple confession was
not the whole truth: he must have bought something along to the party
with which to fan the flames.

Adrian Johns’ brother, Lee Homberg, had wanted to be an actor and
hence had changed his surname. He received severe burns to his thighs
and legs in the fire, and was, according to a close family friend, quite
convinced that the fire was more than just a prank. Some of the
partygoers knew about the gay sex and drugs scene which revolved around
the former Bryn Alyn residents – including details of sexual liaisons
with leading businessmen and politicians.

It has been suggested that Lee may also have accessed
computer data detailing financial transactions between South Coast drug
dealers and those running a porn video and rent-boy network.

The week before the fire, John Allen met Adrian in the small Brighton
flat he shared with his brother. Both brothers had been asking Allen
for ‘compensation’ for their ordeal while they were in his care. They
felt they had a legitimate claim.

They had been gathering as much evidence as they could against Allen
and may even have invited him to the party with the intention of ‘having
it out’ with him for once and for all. Allen didn’t show up.

After the fire Lee made a slow recovery from his injuries. He
remained deeply angry about the way the coroner’s inquest into the fire
had been handled. At the inquest, two of the families of the dead had
walked out in protest at what was seen as the coroner’s seemingly
inexplicable refusal to call the owner of the building as a witness.

At the time of the fire the building was linked through a
chain of companies to Nicholas Hoogstraten, noted for his somewhat
ruthless approach to the business of letting property. Hoogstraten
reputedly owns or controls more than a thousand properties in the
Brighton area.

The building had no fire-escape despite years of pressure to install
one from Hove Borough Council. Hoogstraten was not called by the coroner
to explain this, allegedly because of the difficulty in proving that he
was the owner of the property, although it is understood that a senior
Brighton detective had spoken to Hoogstraten about the fire soon after
it happened.

Together with other relatives of the fire victims Lee fought for 18
months to get a fresh inquest into the blaze. However the High Court
ruled that, although some aspects of the inquest were inadequate and
unsatisfactory, no purpose would be served by a new hearing.

In January 1995 Lee gave evidence at John Allen’s trial. Shortly
afterwards and just days before he was due to receive a very substantial
pay-out from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board he was killed by a
suspected drugs overdose.

He was found dead in his flat on the 1st February 1995 lying
face-down on a mattress in his lounge. Lee was a registered heroin
addict but a close family friend says that he knew exactly what he was
doing: ‘He wasn’t that stupid. Often he would flush drugs he was given
down the toilet rather than take them. It was all part of his act.’

Soon after his death police raided Lee’s flat and removed,
among other things, a video cassette thought to have been a compilation
of porn films made by people – and involving children – Lee knew.

The two surviving brothers, Chris and John Johns, remain to this day
convinced that Lee and Adrian were murdered. Chris lives in fear for his
life and has barricaded his council flat against possible intruders.

He has installed high security locks and steel shuttering over the
windows, believing that ‘they’ – whoever they are – could come at any
time to kill him. “

According to Aangirfan:

In 1987 a fire hit King’s Cross underground station in London.

“Inspector Peter Power was sent to the scene of the King’s Cross fire to co-ordinate the efforts of the emergency services.

“He ran the Metropolitan Police’s forward command post for much of the evening and most of the night on 18 November 1987.”

“Just two months before the King’s Cross Fire, pop duo, The Pet Shop Boys released their second record entitled Actually.”

“The final track on the album is a melancholy song entitled, King’s
Cross which, in a rather bizarre coincidence, appears to foresee a
disaster at the station with the lyric:

“‘Only last night I found myself lost, by the station called King’s
Cross… dead and wounded on either side, you know it’s only a matter of

Allegedly, certain juvenile members of a pedophile ring were in a cafe, underground, when the fire broke out.

Allegedly, the fire was started deliberately.”

Further details have been provided by Brian Barrough, who left the following comments:

This was sent to me some four or maybe five years back on a
small truth website I used to run. I have no idea who wrote it but I
think it could be true


The King’s Cross fire broke out on 18 November 1987, just 26 years
ago to the day at approximately 19:30 at King’s Cross St. Pancras tube
station a major interchange on the London Underground.

The fire killed 31 people. Several staff members say there
were many more bodies some of children caught in the cafe beneath the
station; some reports say no children, others that children from a care
home notorious for abuse were intentionally brought there for the fire.

The mainline railway stations above ground and subsurface platforms
for the Metropolitan lines there were platforms deeper underground for
the Northern Piccadilly and Victoria lines The fire started on an
escalator serving the Piccadilly Line, toilet paper was wound round the
posts going up the escalator, toilet paper is used to start fires by
professional arsonists as it burns to nothing and it leaves no trace.

Also left underneath the escalators were 6 large drums which they
claim contained white spirit used for cleaning purposes, inside info
says the fire was planned for the week before but had to be postponed.

As the first members of the Fire Brigade were investigating, the fire
flashed over, filling the underground ticket office with heat and

The escape doors were locked and the stationmaster who was at home
held the keys, the fire extinguishers were in the lost property office
which was locked, and the sprinkler system did not work, and was
earmarked for later maintenance none of this was disclosed as far as I
could tell.

The subsequent public inquiry determined that the fire had started
due to a lit match or cigarette being dropped onto the escalator and
suddenly increased in intensity due to a previously unknown trench

London Underground went to each of their staff and made them
sign a document to say that everything that could have been done, was
done which was a lie, they were strongly criticised for their attitude
to fires.

Underground staff had been given little or no training to deal with
fires or evacuation, because the escape doors which in this case were
locked shut

The publication of the report led to resignations of senior
management in both London Underground and London Regional Transport and
to the introduction of new fire safety regulations.

The story goes from several sources, that Peter Power was involved.

Now, Peter Power’s name also came up with the 7/7 bombing.

Peter Power is a fake name, a “Peter” is a prison cell, and
“Power” means authority, so Peter Power means we have the authority to
put anyone in prison.

I worked on the refurbishment, for London Underground, of that and 96
other stations within the immediate aftermath of that fire. It was
officially said that the Kings Cross fire was caused by someone dropping
a lighted cigarette down the crack in the escalator; that’s complete

Over all escalators are sprinkler valves, to quell a fire. If, what
they said was true, the sprinklers would have gone off. They didn’t go
off because they said a fireball went up the escalators, vaporising the

This cannot happen; the sprinklers were either turned off or did not
work. Those of us in the survey and design team knew that but had to
keep quiet about it and tow the official line.

London Underground were very strict about dealing with the
press, even though we were all freelance workers under contract.
Everything had to go through their official press office.

The office we worked in was rented by London Underground specifically
for the purpose of upgrading the stations. There was no evidence the
office was anything to do with London Underground; we were kept apart
from the other London Underground Offices and funding for our office
came from central government.

When the project finished the entire place was shut down, leaving no
evidence we had ever been there. What caused the fire ball in the
escalator is a question that many of us had, but the question was never

At the time we assumed it was due to methane gas leaking from
Victorian sewers that had been left, unmaintained for years, due to
government cutbacks. That seems very unlikely as air is constantly being
pushed through by the trains and by (on some stations) mechanical
ventilation although I’m not sure about Kings Cross.

There is a lot more that can be said about other projects. I’ve
decided to keep quiet as building industry whistle-blowers do not last
long. Nowadays I am very careful what I divulge on the Internet and
especially over the phone! It’s a dangerous world.

Working mainly on Industrial and Commercial projects, I occasionally
worked on some highly classified jobs. As a freelance worker I was given
information on a need to know basis (usually the basic minimum) and was
never anywhere near the upper echelons who had key information. Even
when I was onsite I was still kept in the dark and was deliberately
denied relevant information that would fill the gaps. I was also kept
out of high level meetings.

Sometimes though, some snippets of information did
accidentally leak out… and yes unofficially we all thought the Kings
Cross fire was a deliberate act, because afterwards funding increased
jobs were saved and winding down stopped.

There are just 4 men alive who know the truth of this, one I have not heard from in a long while so it may now be 3.”

“If I am caught speaking I know my family will suffer.”

Isn’t it about time the police looked again at these horrifying, murderous allegations?

After all, why the bloody hell wouldn’t they?

Post navigation

12 thoughts on “Kings Cross fire, Dolphin Square, boy-brothels, suspicious deaths, murderous arson and the VIP child-abuse connection

  1. Pingback: Kings
    Cross fire, Dolphin Square, boy-brothels, suspicious deaths, murderous
    arson and the VIP child-abuse connection | Alternative News Network

  2. Its not just in the UK where
    homosexual abuse goes on, after W W II it was considered appropriate to
    take babies and young children from poor parents, alcoholics and the
    long term umeployed (but particularly single mothers) and send them to
    Australia and to import in in their place children from the colonies.
    Many boys shipped to Australia were sent into the arms of grateful homosexuals who abused them at times on a daily basis
    read this

  3. Pingback: #Pédocriminalité: Revue de presse du mois d’octobre 2014 Par Donde Vamos #tginfo #Justice | peuples observateurs 2014

  4. Pingback: Kings Cross fire, Dolphin Square, boy-brothels, suspicious deaths … | Out For The Day

Leave a Reply

from Blogger

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s